Summer Soccer Camps
- Half-Day - 9am - 12pm
- Full-Day - 9am - 3pm
- Early Drop-Off at 8:40am included at East Hills, 8:50am for NorCal Rink
- Boys and Girls - Ages 4-14
- Recreational and Competitive
- Outdoor and Indoor Options
- Players split by age/level/gender according to registration numbers
- Want to save more? Avoid the Active Network 6.25% fee by paying with check at least 14 days in advance. Complete the Application for check/cash payment (space is limited, register asap).
- Want to save even more? After you register for 2 weeks of Summer Camp, your 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. weeks of Summer Camps are 40% off. Email Jen for the discount after registering for 2 weeks of camp (space is limited, discount is equivalent to the lesser value of half-day or full-day purchased camps).
FUNdamental Recreational Soccer Camps - Outdoors
FUNdamental recreational soccer camps are designed for maximum fun while learning fundamental soccer skills. Our curriculum is focused on individual improvement in technical soccer skills. Players will be challenged to improve to their own next level. Players are given the tools to learn the skills to become competitive players, in a safe and fun environment. Full-Day Camps feature lite sprinklers on hot days, additional multi-sport choices, traditional camp games and fun soccer games & tournaments! We make the Summer Camp experience amazingly FUN!
Indoor Soccer / Futsal Competitive Games & Competitions Camp
Great for competitive level players who want to play games! Kids just want to play, so here's their chance to work on their skills in games and be creative. Get a break from the sun and enjoy the futsal and indoor soccer style camp! The sport court surface and dasher boards make a great indoor soccer experience. Players are split into their Competitive teams/groups. Fun competitions, games and tournaments will make this camp your player's favorite of the summer!
- July 17-21 - Boys & Girls Ages 6-14
- July 31-Aug. 4 -- Boys Ages 11-14 (Competitive girls welcome too)
- Location: NorCal Inline Hockey Indoor Arena - 210 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland, CA 94621
Team Soccer Camps
A valuable resource for coaches who'd like their team to spend the week together learning team strategy, tactical skills and technical skills in a motivational and fun environment with professional coaching.
Teams can request their week of the Summer and we'll book according to availability. Space is limited.