Summer Sports Camps
- Half-Day - 9am - 12pm
- Full-Day - 9am - 3pm
- Early Drop-Off at 8:40am included for East Hills, 8:50am for NorCal Sport Court Rink. Extended care from 8:15am to 4pm can be requested for an extra fee.
- Boys & Girls - Ages 4-14
- Players split by age/level/gender according to registration numbers
- Want to save more? Avoid the Active Network 6.25% fee by paying with check at least 14 days in advance. Complete the Application for check/cash payment (space is limited, register asap)
- Want to save even more? After you register for 2 weeks of Summer Camp, your 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. weeks of Summer Camps are 40% off if registering at least 6 days prior to the start date of the week of the camp. Email Jen for the discount after registering for 2 weeks of camp (space is limited, discount is equivalent to half-day or full-day purchased camps).
Soccer - FUNdamental Recreational Soccer Camps
FUNdamental recreational soccer camps are designed for maximum fun while learning fundamental soccer skills. Our curriculum is focused on individual improvement in technical soccer skills. Players will be challenged to improve to their own next level. Players are given the tools to learn the skills to become competitive players, in a safe and fun environment. Full-Day Camps feature lite sprinklers on hot days, additional multi-sport choices, traditional camp games and fun soccer games & tournaments! We make the Summer Camp experience amazingly FUN!
FUNdamental recreational Multi-Sport Camps are designed for maximum fun while learning fundamental sports skills. We'll offer soccer, flag football, wiffleball/baseball, badminton, volleyball, golf putting, dodgeball, kickball, and traditional camp games. Our curriculum offers non-competitive and competitive choices for the players. Full-Day Camps feature lite sprinklers on hot days, additional traditional camp games and fun sports games & tournaments! This is a FUN focused camp!
- Boys & Girls Ages 4-14
- Split into age/gender as per registration numbers
- Location: Oakland - 12000 Campus Drive, Oakland CA
FUNdamental recreational Basketball Camps are designed for maximum fun while learning fundamental skills. Players will learn dribbling, passing and shooting skills, and game strategy. We'll play fun games & tournaments! This is a FUN focused camp!
- Boys & Girls Ages 4-7
- Location: Indoors - NorCal Inline Hockey Rink - 210 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland
Our FUNdamental recreational softball camp is designed for maximum fun while learning fundamental softball skills. This is a great introduction to softball for beginners and recreational players that want to build skills. Players will be challenged to improve to their own next level. Players are given the tools to learn to the skills to become competitive players in a safe and fun environment. This camp will have a hitting focus, with special attention to fielding work for infielders, as we do not have a full softball field with an outfield. Full-Day Camps feature sprinklers on hot days, additional multi-sport choices, traditional camp games and fun softball games! This is a FUN focused camp!
- Girls - Ages 6-8
- July 10-14
- Location: Oakland - 12000 Campus Drive, Oakland CA
Indoor Soccer / Futsal Competitive Games & Competitions Camp
Great for competitive level players who want to play games! Kids just want to play, so here's their chance to work on their skills in games and be creative. Get a break from the sun and enjoy the futsal and indoor soccer style camp! The sport court surface and dasher boards make a great indoor soccer experience. Players are split into their Competitive teams/groups. Fun competitions, games and tournaments will make this camp your player's favorite of the summer!
- June 26-30 -- Boys Ages 11-14 (Competitive girls welcome too)
- July 17-21 - Boys & Girls Ages 6-12
- NorCal Inline Hockey Indoor Arena - 210 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland, CA 94621
Inline Hockey Camps
FUNdamental recreational Indoor Inline Hockey Camps are designed for maximum fun while learning fundamental hockey and skating skills. Our curriculum is non-competitive in nature. This is a FUN focused camp!
- Week: July 17-21
- 9am-12pm (early drop-off at 8:50am included), Extended care available to 3pm with the soccer camp players
- Boys & Girls Ages 7-12
- NorCal Inline Hockey Indoor Arena (Former Dry Ice Inline Hockey Arena) - 210 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland, CA 94621
SPECIALTY - Team Soccer Camps
A valuable resource for coaches who'd like their team to spend the week together learning team strategy, tactical skills and technical skills in a motivational and fun environment with professional coaching.
Teams can request their week of the Summer, or school break days, and we'll book according to availability. Space is limited.
Out-of-School Day Camps - 2023-2024
Out-of-School Camp Days! Soccer and Multi-Sport Camps will give your player the edge in FUN recreational camps during the school holidays.
- New 2023-2024 school year camp registration opens August 1st
- Ages 4-12
- Boys & Girls - players are split by age, level and gender according to registration numbers
- Space is very limited and you must register at least 4 days before the date of camp. (Late registration may be accepted on individual basis, with late registration $15 fee). Same-day (day-of-camp) registration will not be permitted.